Crystal Cruises just can’t wait to get into the river-cruise market. Instead of waiting for its new-build ships to arrive in 2017, the line has purchased an existing river ship, Mozart, that will be fully revamped and launched in July 2016. Rechristened Crystal Mozart, it will carry 160 passengers on the Danube River. Crystal claims its all-suite ships will be the most luxurious on the rivers with the largest cabins in the industry and the highest crew-to-passenger ratio.
Top Cruise News
- Regal Princess to bring MedallionClass to Singapore
- Explorer Dream launch marks major expansion for Genting Cruise Lines
- Best cruises out of Singapore in 2023 and early 2024
- Longer itineraries in the works for Royal Caribbean in Asia
- Cutting-Edge Features and Unforgettable Fun: Why Families Love the Quantum of the Seas
- On Board the Viking Polaris: A New Way to Explore Antarctica with Comfort and Responsibility
- Explore the Last Frontier: Epic Alaska Adventure Awaits!
- Singapore has struck a major blow against rival Asian cruise markets
- Genting amps up health plan for Star Cruises and Dream Cruises
- Singapore’s cruise industry will be strong again
- Dream Cruises Genting Dream resumes Asian sailings
- Princess Cruises completes disembarkation of all Diamond Princess guests