Watch a team install ‘Mama’ and ‘Baby’ panda onboard the southern hemisphere’s largest ship, Ovation of the Seas. All of Royal Caribbean’s Quantum-class ships feature giant animal installations on the top deck. The pandas are a nod to Royal Caribbean’s Asian guests as Ovation of the Seas will be homeported in Tianjin in China. She will also be sailing to a number of destinations around Southeast Asia like Singapore and Malaysia. ‘Mama’ and ‘Baby’ are meant to symbolise goodluck for Ovation’s voyagers.
Top Cruise News
- Regal Princess to bring MedallionClass to Singapore
- Explorer Dream launch marks major expansion for Genting Cruise Lines
- Best cruises out of Singapore in 2023 and early 2024
- Longer itineraries in the works for Royal Caribbean in Asia
- Cutting-Edge Features and Unforgettable Fun: Why Families Love the Quantum of the Seas
- On Board the Viking Polaris: A New Way to Explore Antarctica with Comfort and Responsibility
- Explore the Last Frontier: Epic Alaska Adventure Awaits!
- Singapore has struck a major blow against rival Asian cruise markets
- Genting amps up health plan for Star Cruises and Dream Cruises
- Singapore’s cruise industry will be strong again
- Dream Cruises Genting Dream resumes Asian sailings
- Princess Cruises completes disembarkation of all Diamond Princess guests