The line releases the 2021 itineraries for Europe and it features five MedallionClass ships sailing the Mediterranean, British Isles, Scandinavia and & Russia, Norway, Iceland and Transatlantic crossings.
The line’s new ships, Enchanted Princess and Sky Princess will be sailing these regions with Crown Princess, Island Princess and Grand Princess, with 180 departures on 63 unique itineraries to 108 destinations in 31 countries.
Every ship will feature the new OceanMedallion, the gadget that helps guests sailing with Princess, order drinks and food from anywhere on the ship, get access to their cabins and more.
The itineraries also feature overnight stays in St. Petersburg, Russia; Cork, Ireland and Alta in Norway. The ships will also have chances to stay in port longer at certain cities with late-night departures on select itineraries, maximising time to explore 30 ports in total.
Guests will also have the option to combine several Mediterranean and Northern Europe cruises with a multi-night land tour to create a cruisetour for additional exploration.
Read below to see itinerary highlights and examples of cruisetours.
Deployment highlights include:
- Enchanted Princess sails throughout the Mediterranean with combinable seven- , 11- , 14-, or 21-day departures from Barcelona, Rome or Athens and will feature Istanbul, Turkey on select departures. The Sky Princess will also be sailing Northern Europe on 11-day Scandinavia & Russia sailings from Copenhagen.
- Crown Princess sails the popular 12-day British Isles from London (Southampton) or Paris (Le Havre) and features Dublin, Edinburgh and a new port of Portland, giving access to the prehistory monument of Stonehenge (on select sailings).
- Island Princess will be sailing a new 2021 itinerary, a 16-day Iceland & Greenland sailing with port visits including Reykjavik and Akureyri, Iceland, and Nanortalik and Qaqortoq, Greenland, as well as two sailings to the Holy Land of Israel.
- Island and Crown Princess will also make multiple visits to European cities during festival season. This includes Scotland’s Edinburgh Military Tattoo festival and a first visit Hamburg during Oktoberfest on the Island Princess.
- Grand Princess sails roundtrip from London (Southampton) to Norway, Scandinavia & Russia, the Mediterranean, and a special 24-day sailing to Canada & New England in the fall.
- Grand Princess and Island Princess each sail to the top of the world during the Summer Solstice on June 21, 2021, the longest day of the year, to where the sun never sets on 14- or 16-day Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice cruises.
Overnight stays are offered in:
- St. Petersburg, on every 11-day Scandinavia & Russia from Copenhagen on Sky Princess, 14-day Baltic Heritage from London on Grand Princess and 14-day Scandinavia & Russia Collection from London on Island Princess.
- Cork, Ireland, home to the Blarney Castle, on our 12-day British Isles from London June 19, 2021 departure on Crown Princess.
- Alta, Norway, on the 12-day Search for the Northern Lights from London on Island Princess.
Late-night departures are offered in:
- Mykonos on every seven-day Mediterranean & Aegean voyage on Enchanted Princess.
- Barcelona and Genoa on every seven-day Mediterranean voyage on Enchanted Princess.
- St. Petersburg and Berlin (Warnemunde) on every 11-day Scandinavia & Russia voyage on Sky Princess.
- Belfast on every British Isles sailing from London or Paris on Crown Princess.
- Copenhagen on both seven-day Scandinavia on Grand Princess.
- Malta (Valletta) and Corfu on every 11-day Grand Western Mediterranean voyage on Enchanted Princess.
- Dubrovnik on 11-day Grand Mediterranean on Enchanted Princess.
Example cruisetours include:
- Classic Italy: Visit Florence and Rome’s greatest sights from the Duomo to the Roman Colosseum
- Imperial Treasures: Visit Budapest, Vienna and Prague — three of the region’s most enchanting cities. This cruisetour also features a visit to Berlin before cruising to Scandinavia and Russia
- Highlights of Spain: This escorted cruisetour showcases the best that Spain has to offer with overnights in Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona. Must see attractions include the Prado Museum, Plaza de Espana and the old walled town of Toledo, to name a few
- Ring of Kerry: Featuring overnights in Limerick, Killarney and Cork, this cruisetour brings guests to the starkly beautiful landscapes and charming villages of Ireland. Highlights include visits to the breathtaking Ring of Kerry and the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher