Looking for a great cruise deal? Each week, we round up the best offers available for Asian cruisers. So start saving!
1. Save 47% on a Western Mediterranean cruise with Costa Cruises. The 11-night cruise onboard Costa Magica departs Rome on June 2 and sails through France, Morocco and Spain. Fares start from US$1,539 per person (US$140 per person per night). This offer is available for residents of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam. To book, click here.
2. Luxury line Regent Seven Seas Cruises is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2017 by offering 25% off a range of cruises. For example, an 11-night cruise from Copenhagen to Stockholm onboard Seven Seas Voyager is priced from US$11,289 per person (US$1,026 per person per night). The cruise departs July 23 and the fare is all-inclusive, with all dining, alcohol, shore excursions, gratuities and a pre-cruise hotel stay included. Suite guests also get bonus savings of up to US$3,000 per suite and free Wi-Fi. This offer is available for Singapore residents. See the full range of cruises on sail here.
3. Filipino cruisers save 25% off select Star Cruises voyages to Malaysia and Japan. The savings apply to two-, three- and five-night sailings on SuperStar Gemini from Singapore to Malaysia, and on two- and three-night sailings from Keelung (Taiwan) to Japan on SuperStar Aquarius. Fares start from US$154 per person per night. This offer is available for cruises departing up to June 29 and must be booked by June 15. Click here for more details.
4. Ponant is offering cruisers US$600 off flights for Alaskan cruises in June and July 2016. The seven-night In the Wake of Pioneers cruise travels from Vancouver, through the Inside Passage to Juneau, Alaska, onboard Le Soleal. Fares start from €2,590 per person (€370 per person per night) and flights must be booked with Ponant to take advantage of this special offer. Find out more here.
5. Take a short cruise to celebrate Mother’s Day and your mother will save 50% off her fare. Royal Caribbean is offering a three-night cruise from Singapore to Port Klang (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia, departing June 9 onboard the brand new Ovation of the Seas. Fares start from S$899 per person and mothers travelling with at least one full fare paying passenger will pay only $499 per person. Click here for the full details.